Innovation Streams Limited (iStreams) is the largest IT firm in the Western Region and one of the largest in the country. Over the years we have served many clients with several IT needs. Our mission is to empower businesses and communities in Africa with suitable and affordable technologies that meet, simplify and exceed their needs. We sell computers, build computer systems, find solutions, and provide services to businesses and individuals.
We are hiring;
Position: Computer sales Representative
Reporting to: The Finance Manager
Job Location: Mbarara municipality
- Promote the iStreams computer shop in the Western Region and beyond.
- Attract more clients through planned sales activities such as; visiting to institutions, making telephone calls to clients, networking, etc
- Feedback: Collect feedback from customers that will be useful to our continuous planning processes.
- Conduct surveys to help the company understand the needs of our customers
- Search for relevant tender adverts, prepare the tenders
- Organize sales exhibitions and participate in them
- Maintain good client records
- Negotiate contracts
- Respond to clients’ questions on price, payment modes, and such.
- Collect cheques, deposits, and follow up to ensure the remaining balance (if any) is obtained
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Innovation Streams Ltd operates as a start-up. Therefore, this role may require you to do additional tasks, work extra hours and do extra duties, consistent with your skills and capabilities
- Experience in sales
- Understanding of sales dynamics especially in the sector of IT
- Should demonstrate in-depth knowledge about the IT firms in Uganda.
- Should demonstrate initiative in previous engagements
- Excellent communication skills
- Technology savvy with a clear understanding of how the computers business operate
- We have 2 core values: Exceptional customer support and continuous innovation. These are values that each of our staff must commit to.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commendable computer skills
- This role is full-time.
- Payment for this role is mainly commission-based. However, you will be paid a monthly retainer to facilitate your daily activities.
- We accept applications on a rolling basis and provide feedback to each candidate when applications have been reviewed
How to apply;
Please send your application letter and CV to HR@innovationstreams.tech.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Deadline for application is June 15th, 2022
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|